5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-1
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner, The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 1
1. Total internal reflection of light is possible when light enters from which thing?
Answer:Water to air
2. The book ‘Worshipping False Gods’s is written by which person?
3. When was the Rolling plan designed?
4. Which is a global biodiversity hotspot in India?
5. During which reign was Kalidasa lived?
6. In the human body, cowper’s glands form a part of which system?
7. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in which sabha?
8. Which transition metal is in liquid state?
9. Which type of forest exhibits highest bio-diversity ?
Answer:Tropical rain forest
10. Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameshwaram ?
Answer: Krishna III
11. Who directed the famous T.V. serial ‘Tandoori Nights’?
12. The UNESCO declared 2011 as which International Year?
Answer:International Year of Chemistry
13. In absence of ribosome in cell which function does not takes place?
14. Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh Hydroelectric Projects located?
15. Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate ?
16. To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
Answer:The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
17. If a bar magnet is cut length wise into 3 parts, what will the total number of poles be?
18. Why does the Issue Department of the RBI maintain a against printing of note?
Answer: Minimum reserve system
19. With which river is the Omkareshwar Project associated?
20. The ruler which was not invited to join the confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?