5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 10
1.Amarya Sen, the NRI Nobel laureate got the honour for which work?
Answer:Poverty and famines
2. Where did India made her debut in Olympic football?
Answer:London in 1948
3. Which plant is used for green manuring in India?
4. Which city is known as the ‘Manchester of South India’?
5. The Government of India has decided to declare river as ‘National River’?
6. What does the Preamble of our Constitution contin?
Answer:The spirit of the Constitution
7. Which energy of the electron at absolute zero is called?
8. What is an essential attribute of inflation?
Answer:Increase in prices
9. Which city is known for silk wearing industry?
10. Which Rajputa king defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time?
11. Where were first Olympic Games held?
12. What is the characteristic odour of garlic?
Answer:A sulphur compound
13. The source of India’s sovereignty lies in which thing?
Answer:Preamble to the Constitution
14. What can be the maximum duration of totality for a solar eclipse?
Answer:7 minutes 40 seconds
15. Which region of India was ruled by Sultan Zainul Abidin ?
16. Which is the vitamin that is most readily manufactured in our bodies?
17. The celebrated novel ‘The Godfather’ was authored by which author?
18. What is the best means of saving during inflation?
19. What is the total surface area of earth?
Answer: 510 million sq km
20. Sirajuddaulah was defeated by Lord Clive in which battle?