5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-11
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 11
1. Which type of coal is difficult to light in the open air?
2. Leukaemia or blood cancer is characterised by abnormal increase of which cells?
Answer:White blood cells
3. Howmany subjects are in the Union list?
4. Which instrument instrument used for recording earthquake waves?
5. Which Mughalemperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
6. What does Oxidation involve?
Answer:Loss of electrons
7. Among South Asian countries which one is the Maternal Mortality Ratio (per 1,000 live births) lowest?
8. What is meant by ‘Underwriting’, the term frequently used in financial sector?
Answer:Under valuation of the assets.
9. ‘Caldera’ is a feature associated with which thing?
10. Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
Answer:Guru Gobind Singh
11. Which Part of plant is important for the life cycle of plant?
12. By which committee were Mandai Panchayats recommended?
Answer:Ashok Mehta Committee
13. What will be If a pendulum clock be taken from the earth to a revolving artificial satellite?
Answer:It will stop altogether
14. Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
15. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
16. Coolgardie lies in the Australian province of which direction?
17. Gum Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which dance form?
18. Which is an insectivorous plant?
19. A shipmet with an accident at 30°E and 35°N. Where was the ship was sailing?
20. Which gave an impetus to the growth of militant nationalism on a widespread scale?