5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-12
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
1.What is the wavelength of visible spectrum?
2. The fragments of which comet system collided with Jupiter in July 1994 ?
3. The National Housing Bank was set up in India as a wholly-owned subsidiary of which bank?
Answer:Reserve Bank of India
4. Wine production is mainly carried out in natural region?
5. Which was the most important factor in transforming ancient Indian society into feudal society?
Answer:Practice of land grants
6. Which animal resembles most to human beings in terms of physical and mental capabilities?
7. From where can a Member of Parliament claim immunity?
Answer:From civil cases only
8. Salts of which element pre vide colours to fireworks?
Answer:Strontiur and barium
9. Where are the Postaz temperate grassland?
10. Which was the Chola king who conquered the northern part of Sri Lanka and made it a province of his empire?
11. Where is the largest automobile manufacturing centre in the world located?
12. ORT (Oral Rehydration Therapy) is associated with the treatment of which disease?
13. To suspect HIV/AIDS in a young individual, which symptom is mostly associated with?
14. Which is the chief industry of Afghanistan?
15. Why did Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq transfer his capital from Delhi to Daulatabad?
Answer:To control South India better
16. With which the executive power relating to concurrent subjects remain?
17. We cannot see during a fog. why?
Answer:Because of scattering of light
18. Which situation makes a firm most efficient?
Answer:Lowest average costs
19. Silk textiles are mainly produced in which countries?
Answer:China and India
20. The Portuguese traveller, Nuniz visited Vijayanagar during the reign of which rular?.