5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-16
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 16
1. When is International Day for Tolerance, recognized– the UN is observed?
Answer : November
2. Which is the only golfer to win the Masters Tournament six times?
Answer : Jack Nicklaus
3. Who published the book ‘Origin of species by natural selection in 1859’?
Answer : Darwin
4. By which name does the Brahmaputra enter into India?
Answer : Dihang
5. In which Aryans first settled?
Answer : Punjab
6. At present the Rajya Sabha consists of howmany members?
Answer : 245
7. Which mirror is to be used to obtain a parallel beam of light from a small lamp ?
Answer : Concave mirror
8. In which year was Minimum inflation in post economic reform?
Answer : 1999-2000
9. The Tibetan river ‘Tsangpo’ enters India through which State?
Answer : Arunachal Pradesh
10. On which thing did the Buddhism and Jainism both give stress?
Answer : Non-violence
11. The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in which year?
Answer : 1951
12. Which is most primitive ancestor of man ?
Answer : Australopithecus
13. Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Answer : Malgaonkar
14. In which city of India, the diurnal range of temperature is maximum?
Answer : New Delhi
15. To whom the Sarnath’s Lion Capital attributed?
Answer : Ashoka
16. What is the Number of water molecules present in Mohr’s salt?
Answer : 8
17. The Dronacharya Award for Sports coaches was instituted in which year?
Answer : 1985
18. What does Inflation imply?
Answer : Rise in general price index
19. In which season is the frequency of tropical cyclones in the Bay of Bengal maximum?