5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-18
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 18
1. The United Nations declared 2013 as the International Year of which coperation?
Answer: Water Cooperation
2. What is an instrument for measuring the rate of transpiration?
3. By whom was an inter-State Council set up in 1990 under Article 263 of the Constitution?
4. Which reflects back more sunlight as compared to other three ?
Answer: Land covered with fresh snow
5. Who started the newspaper Shome Prakash?
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
6. Which substance does not have a melting point?
7. How many votes are entitled for members of the UN Economic and Social Council?
Answer: One vote
8. In India, in which industry are maximum number of workers employed?
Answer: Textile industry
9. Which is the soil formed by wind dust in and around hot deserts?
Answer: Loess soil
10. In whose court was a Chinese embassy sent by Tang emperor?
11. For which snake is the diet mainly composed of their snakes?
Answer: King cobra
12. On which date India became a Sovereign, democratic republic?
Answer: Jan 26, 1950
13. What minimum number of non-zero non-collinear vectors is required to produce a zero vector?
14. Where are Niagara Falls?
15. Which inscription mentions Pulkesin II’s military success against Harshavardhana?
Answer: Aihole Inscription
16. What is the present strength of members in the Economic and Social Council of the UN body?
17. Which book was written by Graham Greene?
Answer: The Power and Glory
18. What structure is common to both earthworm and cockroach?
Answer: Ventral nerve cord
19. Which Strait connecting Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Palk Strait
20. Chandragupta Maurya figures prominently in whose book?