5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-19
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 19
1. Sound travels faster in which thing?
Answer: Iron than in air
2. Who was the first General-Secretary of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
3. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented?
Answer: April, 1987
4. Rainfall in the doldrums is of the nature of which precipitation?
Answer: Orographic precipitation
5. Which first Indian leader to undergo imprisonment in 1882?
Answer: C. Vijiaraghavachari
6. Which type of microorganism is most widely used in industries?
Answer: Bacteria, microalgae and fungi
7. What is the maximum number of elected members in a State Assembly?
8. In fireworks, how is the green flame produced?
Answer: Because of barium
9. Which term for natural vegetation is associated with Siberia?
10. During the Indian Freedom struggle, who started a journal “The Indian Sociologist” ?
Answer: Shyamji Krishna Varma
11. Person is called ‘Desert Fox’?
Answer: Gen. Rommel
12. National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation is known what?
13. Water will be absorbed by root hairs, then how is when the external medium?
14. Which is not an important factor of climate of an area?
15. By whom was the Home Rule Movement in India was started?
Answer: Annie Besant and Tilak
16. By whom are Zonal Council provided?
Answer: By Parliamentary Act
17. Who does a liquid drop tend to assume a spherical shape?
Answer: Surface tension
18. With which Economic growth is usually coupled?
19. Where is the thermal equator found?
Answer: North of the geographical equator
20. After whose name was a women’s division of the Indian National Army named?