5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-20
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
TImportant General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 20
1. Which cytoplasmic organelles are treated as prokaryotic cells within the eukaryotic cells?
2. What is the minimum age for election/appointment as member of the Rajya Sabha ?
Answer: 30 years
3. When milk is churned, how does the cream separate from it?
Answer: Due to the centrifugal force
4. In USA, which region receives heavy rainfall throughout the year under the influence of Westerlies? Answer: North-western
5. Which first Europeans came to India?
6. When did man first land on moon ?
7. Which is the secondary source of light in a fluorescent lamp?
Answer: Mercury vapour
8. Archaeopteryx had which reptilian characters?
Answer: Clawed wings, teeth on jaw, tail
9. Which cold and dense air blowing down the mountain slope during the night?
Answer: Katabatic wind
10. When was the monopoly of East India Company in trade brought under the control of the British Crown?
Answer: 1773 A.D.
11. What is the minimum age for being the member of the Parliament?
Answer: 25 years
12. Which elements is obtained from sea weeds?
13. Which is the regulatory authority for giving clearance for External Commercial borrowing?
14. Where are Grasses almost absent?
Answer: In tropical wet evergreen forest
15. Who was impeached in England for his actions in India?
Answer: Warren Hastings
16. By using which technique, is DNA fingerprint done?
Answer: Southern Blotting
17. Which Bacteria convert atmospheric nitrogen into nitrogenous compound?
Answer: Nitrogen fixing bacteria
18. Which was the first woman Governor of a State in free India?
Answer: Mrs. Sarojini Naidu
19. Which ecosystem covers the largest area of the earth’s surface?
Answer: Marine Ecosystem
20. During which movement was ‘Mahatma’ added before Gandhiji’s name?