5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-21
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 21
1. Who was known as ‘Lady with Lamp’?
Answer: Florence Nightingale
2. Which Indian origin immigrants became the Governor of Louisiana province of the USA in 2007 ?
Answer: Bobby Jindal
3. From which part of the plant is turmeric obtained?
4. In order of their distances from the Sun, which planet lie between Mars and Uranus?
Answer: Jupiter and Saturn
5. Which Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?
6. How type of right is Right to Information?
Answer: Fundamental right
7. Which is used as a coolant in nuclear reactors?
Answer: Liquid sodium
8. What does M3 include?
Answer: M1 + T.D
9. Comets revolve around which body?
10. Where was Shivaji crowned as an independent king?
11. Meghnad Saha is known for his contribution in which field?
12. Which part of cinchona plant yields quinine?
13. Which right conferred by the Constitution of India is also available to non-citizens?
Answer: Freedom to speech
14. Which layer of the earth is believed to have the heaviest mineral materials of highest density?
Answer: Central core
15. Which saint name is associated with Shivaji ?
Answer: Ram Das
16. Liquefied Petroleum Gas consists of mainly which gases?
Answer: Methane, butane and propane
17. ‘Kandla’ situated on the Gulf of Kachchh is well known for which purpose?
Answer: Export processing zone
18. Which Mahatma Gandhi series of currency notes issued by the RBI has “ecology” depicted on it ? Answer: Rs. 100
19. The mapping of which part of earth is most difficult?
Answer: Interior of the Earth
20. By whom wasIsland of Bombay was given to the English Prince Charles II as dowry?