5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-22
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 22
1. Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
2. Which petroleum refinery product has the lowest boiling point?
3. In which policy India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’?
Answer: Industrial Policy of 1948
4. In which state has India’s largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
5. By whom was the ‘Shahnama’ written?
6. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch?
Answer: 3½ ft
7. By whom was Gene first isolated?
Answer: Hargobind Khurana
8. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: B. R. Ambedkar
9. Which is the longest national Highway in India?
Answer: NH 7
10. In which region of India was the Suharawadi order of Sufism popular?
Answer: Punjab and Sind
11. By which impact is Nuclear fission is caused ?
12. Which was the first woman to climb Mount Everest?
Answer: Junko Tabei
13. What is the task of the Planning Commission?
Answer: Preparation of the plan
14. How many PIN CODE Zone divided in the country?
15. By whom was the Bhakti Movement first organised?
16. By whom was Insulin discovered?
Answer: Dr. F G. Banting
17. How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
Answer: About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946
18. Which is purest form of iron?
Answer: Wrought Iron
19. Automatic approval upto 51 % in the enfrastructure seety was given in which year?
20. During which reign was the East India Company founded in London?