5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-23
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 23
1. Which game is Davis Cup associated with?
2. When did the last female Alpine ibex disappear in France?
3. To whom is the resignation letter of a State Public Service Commission member addressed?
4. Equatorial forest of the Amazon basin is known as by which name?
5. To which work is Devichandraguptam related?
Answer: Chandra Gupta II
6. Purification of petroleum is carried out by which method?
Answer: Fractional distillation
7. Saraswati Samman is given annually for outstanding contribution to which field?
8. From which sector is the largest contribution in India’s National Income?
Answer: Tertiary sector
9. Thick stems and thorny wax coated leaves are commonly found in which area?
10. Who is most famous for” the establishment of an elaborate system of municipal administration?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
11. What is the short upper part of the human intestine next to the stomach?
12. Which is the State having the largest population of scheduled castes?
Answer: Utter Pradesh
13. Where will be the Time period in a vibration magnetometer infinite?
Answer: At magnetic pole
14. Which is considered to cause an adverse of effect on Indian monsoon?
15. Who was a lexicographer?
16. Who was the first Indian to be honoured with a lifetime achievement Oscar Award?
Answer: Satyajit Roy
17. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat?
18. Which technique can be used to establish the paternity of a child?
Answer: Quantitative analysis of DNA
19. Which region does not receives much rainfall in the south-west monsoon season?