5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 24
1. There is no net transfer of energy by the particles of the medium in which waves?
Answer : Stationary waves
2. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game?
Answer : Shooting
3. Which provides the largest part of the demand for loanable funds in India?
Answer : Corporate businesses
4. Moho discontinuity lies at the depth of approximately howmany kilometers?
Answer : 400 km
5. Who was well-known patron of the Mahayana of Buddhism?
Answer : Kanishka
6. From the evolutionary point of view, which is the most primitive animal?
Answer : Turtle
7. By whom are the Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court are appointed?
Answer : President
8. What is reduction of oxide with carbon at high temperature called?
Answer : Smelting
9. Which is the higest plateau in the world?
Answer : Pamir Plateau
10. Who authored the Tamil epic ‘Silappadikaram’ ?
Answer : Ilango
11. S. Vijaya Lakshmi and Nisha Mohita are associated with which game?
Answer : Chess
12. How many gold medals did India win at the XIth Asian Games?
Answer : One
13. At what level does the Natura 2000 network operate?
Answer : European
14. Which atmospheric layer that reflects radio waves is called?
Answer : Ionosphere
15. How is Manimekalai is looked?
Answer : As the Odyssey of Tamil
16. Where can the report of the UPSC discussed?
Answer : In Parliament before being accepted
17. Conversion of chemical energy into electrical energy occurs in which thing?
Answer : Battery
18. What is the main source of revenue to meet different expenditures?
Answer : Internal borrowings
19. What is a line on a map which joins places having the same rainfall called?
Answer : Isohyet
20. Which Gupta king is famous for his courageous stand against the Hunas?
Answer : Skanda Gupta