5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-25
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
Important General Knowledge One Liner In English section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 25
1. Sex determination of child is done by whose chromosome?
Answer : Father
2. Who is authorised to decide over a dispute regarding disqualification of a member of Parliament?
Answer : President
3. Who firstly demonstrated experimentally the existence of electromagnetic wave?
Answer : Hertz
4. Which is not essentially a species of the Himalayan vegetation?
Answer : Mahogany
5. What are the main channels of our knowledge about the Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer : Archaeological excavations
6. When is International Human Solidarity Day observed?
Answer : December 20
7. The United Nations declared 2001 as which International Year?
Answer : International Year of Volunteers
8. What is the effect of overseretion of harmone from pituitary gland?
Answer : Increase growth in lenght
9. Which type of forest covers the maximum area in India?
Answer : Tropical moist deciduous forest
10. What was the rate of land revenue as ‘given in the dharma shastras ?
Answer : 1/6
11. The Lok Sabha is called in session for at least how many times in a year’?
Answer : Thrice
12. Heating pyrites in air to remove sulphur is known as which name?
Answer : Roasting
13. If the cash-reserve ratio is lowered by the Central bank, what will be its effect on credit creation?
Answer : Increase
14. The Matatila multipurpose project is located in which state?
Answer : Uttar Pradesh
15. What did the name ‘Ratnakara’ denoted In ancient Indian historical geography?
Answer : The Indian Ocean
16. ‘Queen’s berry Rules’ is the name given to the rules in which game?
Answer : Boxing
17. By whom the concept of survival of the fittest as advanced?
Answer : Herbert Spencer
18. When can the salaries of High Court judges be reduced?
Answer : During a Financial Emergency
19. Which shipyard is known for the manufacture of bargets, coasters and dredgers?
Answer : Garden Reach Shipyard
20. In which country was Buddhism first propogated outside India?