000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 26
1. Which is considered a hot-spot of biodiversity in India?
2. What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
Answer:A separate Constitution
3. Why are Metals good conductor of heat than insulator?
Answer:They contain free electrons
4. Where is pearl fishing well developed in India?
Answer:Off the coast at Rameshwaram
5. By whom was the rare work on architecture, Samarangana Sutradhara written?
6. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
7. Who was the first asian to have received the Nobel Prize?
8. Which of a species describes the tropic function it fills in its environment?
9. What is the most important item of export among marine products from India?
10. Who was the first Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda’ ?
11. To whom is the Chief Minister of a State responsible?
12. A mixture of camphor and benzoic acid can be easily separated by which method?
13. Which is the oldest ‘stock exchange of India?
Answer:Bombay Stock Exchange
14. What is the approximate equatorial circumference of the earth?
15. Which Sultan of Delhi imposed Jazfya on the Brahmins also ?
16. Who got the ‘Bharat Ratna’ award, before becoming the President of India?
Answer:Dr. Zakir Hussain
17. Which vitamin is generally excreted by humans in urine?
18. What is the source of maximum income to Panchayati Raj?
19. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
20. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar from which system was it borrowed from?