5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 27
1. If a material, placed in a magnetic field is thrown out of it, then how is the material?
2. Who became the first Indian to take 16 wickets in a single test match?
3. Stock Exchanges play a role in an economy how may itbe termed?
Answer:Useful but need strict regulation
4. Which is the highest lake above the sea level in the world?
5. The Maratha power reached the zenith of its glory during which reign?
6. A person who lives exclusively on milk, egg and bread is likey to become a victim of which desease?
7. Which is at the apex of the-three tier system of Panchayati Raj ?
8. In organic compound, halogens are estimated by which method?
9. Which is the example of crater lake?
10. The ‘Misl’ of which Ranjit Singh was the leader?
11. Where is the headquarters of International Olympic Committee?
Answer:At Lausanne (Switzerland)
12. Who is the author of the book ‘My Country, My Life’ ?
13. Which is known as ‘graveyard of RBCs’?
14. Exceptionally high rainfall is recorded in regions owing to which effect?
15. Which Land tenure systems was introduced by Lord Cornwallis?
16. Which can impose reasonable restrictions on the Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens?
17. If the temperature of a semiconductor rises, what is its resistivity?
18. CENVAT is associated with which rate?
Answer:Rate of indirect tax
19. In which country has maximum damage to the forests been caused by acid rain?
20. By whom was Swaraj as a national demand first made?