5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 29
1. Which decade is celebrated as decade of Action for road safety?
2. What is the sum total of incomes received for the services of labour, land or capital in a country?
3. Myxoedema is disorder produed due to hypersecretion of which gland?
4. In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
5. Who destroyed the group of Forty Nobles?
6. From which of the country, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
7. The isotopes of chlorine with mass number 35 and 37 exist in which ratio?
Answer:3 : 1
8. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations decade on biodiversity?
9. One will NOT have to pass through the Suez Canal while going from Bombay to which canal?
10. Who built Char Minar?
Answer:Quli Qutb Shah
11. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, is observed on which date?
12. What does protein deficiency in children usually between the age of 1 to 3 year cause?
13. Who was the member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
14. Which country has the highest average of road length on per thousand square kilometer area basis?
15. On the ruins of which Hindu kingdom was the kingdom of Golconda founded?
16. When the radius of the T.G. coil is decreased, what does happen in its sensitiveness?
17. Unemployment occurs when workers move from one job to another job?
Answer: Frictional unemployment
18. The United Nations declared 2014 as which International Year?
19. Which continent has the lowest birth and death rates ?
20. Where is Buland Darwaza situated?