5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-3
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 3
1. With which country is “Orange’ Revolution” associated?
2. With which field was Pandit Bhimsen Joshi associated?
3. What percentage of water is lost during transpiration?
4. Which is the most populous city in the world?
5. By which ruler was the practice of military governorship first introduced in India?
6. Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
7. When temperature is gradually decreased, what is the specific heat of substance?
8. What is the mean of Invisible Export?
9. Which is the country with the highest density of population in Europe?
10. Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
11. Who was the first person to cross the Alps with army?
12. What is the loss of water in the form of water drops called?
13. Who was made the Home Minister when Jawaharlal Nehru formed the Interim Government in 1946 ?
14. Which foreign country is closest to Andarnan Islands?
15. Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India?
16. Which metal is non toxic in nature?
17. Which is the latest addition to the list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites in India?
18. Which committee was assigned to recommend reforms in the insurance sector?
Answer:Malhotra Com Deemittee
19. Which State shares boundaries with the maximum number of other States of India ?
20. The first railway line in India was opened in which year?