1. Which disease is caused by bacteria and spread though faecal matter by houseflies?
2. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
3. Which colloids are solvent loving colloids?
4. Among the Union Territories of India, which one has the largest size?
5. During which reign was the Purana Qila constructed?
6. Which Australian player was known as ‘Fruitfly’ amongst the rest of the team?
7. Which type of unemployment mostly found in India?
8. What is a glass sided tank, bowl in which aquatic animals live?
9. Where are Shevaroy Hills located?
10. By whom was the Sikh Khalsa founded?
Answer:Guru Gobind Singh
11. Under which act was the Supreme Court set up?
12. The resistance of material increases with temperature. What is this?
13. Pravin Arnre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in South Africa?
14. Kodaikanal, the famous hill-station of South India, is situated on which hills?
15. On 13th April of which year Guru Gobind Singh established Khalsa?
16. The Olympic Museum was opened at which place?
17. The word “biodiversity” is a combination of which two words?
Answer:Biology and diversity
18. Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached?
19. Which relates to the formation of the Himalayas?
Answer:Folding of the geosyncline
20. The Maratha power reached its zenith during which Peshwaship?