5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 33
1. Which substance found in blood which helps in cloting?
2. How can a major portion of the Constitution be amended?
Answer:By two-thirds majority
3. What is the product of the time period of a wave and its frequency?
4. Which is the major oil producing area in U.S.A.?
5. Who contributed the Chalukya in Western India?
6. When was Lake Chad Basin Commission founded?
Answer:22nd May, 1964
7. The popular TV. serial ‘Neem ka Ped’ was written by which author?
Answer:Rahi Masoom Raza
8. Which Constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
9. Which country leads the world in the export of oil?
10. The Kalachuri era counted from A.D. 248 what was mostly in currnet?
11. What is the name of the scientist who stated that matter can be converted into energy?
12. By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made?
13. ‘Asian Drama’, by Gunnar Karl Myrdal, is a book on which subjects?
14. Where do the Earthquakes rarely occur?
15. Kamarupa is the old name of which state?
16. What is in a healthy person rate of heart beat on one minute?
17. When is the Constitution of India designed to work as a unitary government?
Answer:In times of Emergency
18. With the rise of temperature, what happens in the speed of sound in a gas?
19. Mostly in which region do Earthquakes and volcanoes occur?
Answer:Folded and faulted region
20. Which region of northern India was not included in the empire of Ala-ud-din Khalji ?