5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 34
1. If a ship moves from freshwater into seawater, what will happen?
Answer:It will rise a little higher
2. Which was the first National Security Advisor of India who died recently?
3. What is the first compound which is fixed during photosynthesis?
4. At low elevation which cloud are to be found?
5. During which reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preach their doctrines?
6. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987 ?
7. The escape velocity from the surface of the earth does not depend on which body?
Answer:Mass of the body
8. In India, which first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in 1881?
Answer:Oudh Commercial Bank
9. Which colour types do not indicate fair or fine weather?
10. What is the name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions?
11. A. Nageshwara Rao is associated with which field?
Answer: A. Motion Picture
12. To which are Phototrophic and Geotropic movements linked?
13. On which date was the State of Bombay was bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat?
Answer:May 1, in the year 1960
14. A place having an average annual temperature of 27°C and an annual rainfall of over 200 cm.where is this?
15. Which region did not form the part of Ashoka’s empire?
16. Which is the most unreactive gas?
17. When was Inter-Governmental Authori on Development come into existence?
Answer:21st March, 1996
18. Which rural bank has been named after a river?
Answer:Varada Grameen Bank
19. In which type of climate does the temperature never rise above 10°C throughout the year?
20. Which Gupta ruler was equally great in the art of peace, wars and personal accomplishment?