5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 4
1. With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest?
Answer:With the Parliament
2. ‘Gobar gas’ contains mainly which gas?
3. Which is the biggest Public Sector undertaking in the country?
4. Which rocks is transformed into marble?
5. Which ‘Englishmen was fellow of Gandhiji in South Africa?
6. By which number the quality of gasoline’ sample is determined?
Answer : by its octane number
7. Due to bite of mad dog the disease hydrophobia is caused by which virus?
8. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
9. What is the principal reason for the formation of metamorphic rocks?
Answer:Extreme heat and pressure
10. Who said “I therefore want freedom immediately, this very night, before dawn if it can be had”?
11. A temperature at which both the Fahrenheit and the centigrade scales have the same value?
12. With which is the ‘Tennis court oath’ associated?
13. Which is the tax that takes away a higher proportion of one’s income as the income rises?
14. Where is the Sargasso sea located?
Answer:North Atlantic Ocean
15. Who com merited that Cripps Mission was a postdated cheque on a crashing bank?
16. Medicine for epilepsy is obtain from which lichen?
17. Up to howmuch age can the Members of the Union Public Service Commission function?
18. Which type of glass is used for making glass reinforced plastic?
19. Which is the greatest known ocean depth (which lies in the Pacific Ocean)?
20. At which one place did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?