5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 5
1. Folk painting ‘Madhubani’ is famous in which state?
2. Which is the tree requiring minimum water for its growth?
3. Which post does the Constitution of India does not mention?
Answer :The Deputy Prime Minister
4. Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
5. Which Indian rulers was a contemporary of Akbar?
Answer :Rani Durgawati
6. How are Oxygen and ozone?
7. From where did India introduce cultivation of tobacco/tapioca/ pineapple?
Answer :South America
8. When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
9. Which is found on the western coast of continents between 30° and 40° latitudes?
Answer :Mediterranean Climate Region
10. Which school of paintings developed independently during the Mughal Period?
Answer :The Bijapur School
11. In which is ‘Foot and Mouth Disease’ found?
12. Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
13. What denotes the smallest temperature?
Answer :. 1° on the Kelvin scale
14. In which latitudes largest quantities of bauxite is found?
Answer :Tropical latitudes
15. Which was the first English ship that came to India?
Answer :Red Dragon
16. Which tree, once very popular in social forestry, is now taken to be environmental hazard?
17. Foot-and-Mouth disease in animals, a current epidemic in some parts of the world, By which is this
18. In which animal is respiration done by skin?
19. The Ruhr-Westphalia region is a famous industrial region of which country?
20. Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?
Answer :Bengal Gazette