5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 7
1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
2. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
3. Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
4. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
5. What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
6. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country ?
7. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of howmany players?
Ans:9 players each
8. The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxedema’ in human beings?
9. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
10. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
11. Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
12. Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
13. When had India a plan holiday?
Ans:After the drought of 1966.
14. How are Latitude and Longitude?
Ans:Perpendicular to each other
15. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
16. Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
Ans:A House for Mr. Biswas
17. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
18. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Ans:Right to freedom
19. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
20. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?