5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 8
1.The United Nations declared 2010 as which International Year?
answer:Rapprochemont of Cultures
2. Which tissue take part in healing the wounds?
3. Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India?
4. What is the state the main activity associated with the fold mountain?
5. Who was the Afghan ruler of India whose administrative system was emulated by the British?
6. Temporary hardness of water is due to the presence of which thing?
7. Regatta is associated with which sports event?
8. Rupee was devalued by what percent in July 1991?
9. What is the term as the drainage pattern developed on folded sedimentary rocks?
10. Whose tomb is ‘Biwi Ka Maqbara’?
11. Which energy do not have the problem of pollution?
12. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
13. What is a suitable unit for expressing electric field strength?
14. Rotation of the earth causes deflection of wind by which force?
15. Who organised a Maratha confederacy against the English leading to the Third Anglo Maratha War?
16. Which woman has become the highest individual scorer in an innings in Tests?
17. What is the name of the person that controls a football match?
18. Which air pollutant affect the nervous system of man?
19. Which is the chief characteristics of wet and dry tropics?
20. By whom was Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism) started?
answer:Swami Dayanand Saraswati