5000+ Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-9
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge Miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge miscellaneous One Liner In English
5000+ Most Important GK miscellaneous One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 9
1. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987 ?
2. Which oxyacid of halogen has maximum acidic nature?
3. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimentent?
4. What is most important reason for dwindling forest resources today?
5. “The best and bravest of the military leader of the rebels”- about whom was this said by Sir Hugh Rose?
Answer:. Rani of Jhansi
6. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket?
Answer: Shane Warne
7. The greatest threat to organisms and biodiversity in which process?
Answer:Process of habitat loss
8. Which Article of the Constitution of India makes a specific mention of Village Panchayats ?
9. How much of earth surface is covered by the forests?
10. Who was the first Indian woman President of the Indian National Congress?
11. The unidirectional property of a pn-junction is useful for its use as which thing?
12. Who has been awarded the Prem Bhatia Award for the year 2012?
13. Who is the chairman of 13th Finance Commission?
14. The Himalyas are approximately how many kilometer broad?
Answer:150 to 400
15. During India’s Freedom Struggle, which led to the first ‘All India Hartal’?
Answer:Protest against Rowlatt Act
16. Which animals have a diet mainly consisting of bamboo?
17. Which Amendment of the Constitution of India deals with the issue of strengthening of the Panchayati Raj?
18. Thermal decomposition of alkanes is known as which name?
19. How many islands of India are located in the Bay of Bengal?
20. In ancient India, at where was the earliest capital of Magadha kingdom?