5000+ Most Important General Knowledge One Liner In English Part-12
5000+ Most Important General Knowledge One Liner In English
The General Knowledge section is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 12
1. What is the wavelength of visible spectrum?
Answer : 3900-7600 A
2. The fragments of which comet system collided with Jupiter in July 1994 ?
Answer : Shoemaker-Levy
3. The National Housing Bank was set up in India as a wholly-owned subsidiary of which bank?
Answer : Reserve Bank of India
4. Wine production is mainly carried out in natural region?
Answer : Mediterranean region
5. Which was the most important factor in transforming ancient Indian society into feudal society?
Answer : Practice of land grants
6. Which animal resembles most to human beings in terms of physical and mental capabilities?
Answer : Chimpanzee
7. From where can a Member of Parliament claim immunity?
Answer : From civil cases only
8. Salts of which element pre vide colours to fireworks?
Answer : Strontiur and barium
9. Where are the Postaz temperate grassland?
Answer : Hungary
10. Which was the Chola king who conquered the northern part of Sri Lanka and made it a province of his
Answer : Rajaraja
11. Where is the largest automobile manufacturing centre in the world located?
Answer : Detroit
12. ORT (Oral Rehydration Therapy) is associated with the treatment of which disease?
Answer : Diarrhea
13. To suspect HIV/AIDS in a young individual, which symptom is mostly associated with?
Answer : Chronic diarrhoea
14. Which is the chief industry of Afghanistan?
Answer : Carpet making
15. Why did Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq transfer his capital from Delhi to Daulatabad?
Answer : To control South India better
16. With which the executive power relating to concurrent subjects remain?
Answer : The Centre
17. We cannot see during a fog. why?
Answer : Because of scattering of light
18. Which situation makes a firm most efficient?
Answer : Lowest average costs
19. Silk textiles are mainly produced in which countries?
Answer : China and India
20. The Portuguese traveller, Nuniz visited Vijayanagar during the reign of which rular?