5000+ Most Important General Knowledge One Liner In English
Important GK One Liner In English is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 13
1. Which type of coal is difficult to light in the open air?
Answer : Peat
2. Leukaemia or blood cancer is characterised by abnormal increase of which cells?
Answer : White blood cells
3. Howmany subjects are in the Union list?
Answer : 97 subjects
4. Which instrument instrument used for recording earthquake waves?
Answer : Seismograph
5. Which Mughalemperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
Answer : Akbar
6. What does Oxidation involve?
Answer : Loss of electrons
7. Among South Asian countries which one is the Maternal Mortality Ratio (per 1,000 live births) lowest?
Answer : Bangladesh
8. What is meant by ‘Underwriting’, the term frequently used in financial sector?
Answer : Under valuation of the assets
9. ‘Caldera’ is a feature associated with which thing?
Answer : Volcanoes
10. Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
Answer : Guru Gobind Singh
11. Which Part of plant is important for the life cycle of plant?
Answer : Flower
12. By which committee were Mandai Panchayats recommended?
Answer : Ashok Mehta Committee
13. What will be If a pendulum clock be taken from the earth to a revolving artificial satellite?
Answer : It will stop altogether
14. Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
Answer : Phnom-Penh
15. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
Answer : Wandiwash
16. Coolgardie lies in the Australian province of which direction?
Answer : Western Australia
17. Gum Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which dance form?
Answer : Kathak
18. Which is an insectivorous plant?
Answer : Pitcher plant
19. A shipmet with an accident at 30°E and 35°N. Where was the ship was sailing?
Answer : Mediterranean Sea
20. Which gave an impetus to the growth of militant nationalism on a widespread scale?
Answer : Partition of Bengal