5000+ Most Important General Knowledge One Liner In English
Important GK One Liner In English is a very important section to be asked in competitive exams, so to strengthen your preparation, we bring here 5000+ General Knowledge related questions. You should remember all these questions carefully.
Part – 15
1. Which is UN Programme and not special agency?
Answer : UNEP
2. Who is the author of the famous novel ‘Gone with the Wind’?
Answer : Charles Dickens
3. Which mammal rolls itself into ball at the time of danger?
Answer : Hedgehog
4. Which State has the largest forest area. ?
Answer : Gujarat
5. Sufi Kalam, a type of devotional music, is the characteristic of which state?
Answer : Kashmir
6. Which Directive Principle of State Policy has NOT been implemented so far?
Answer : Uniform civil code for the citizens
7. When some detergent is added to water, what will be the surface tension?
Answer : Increases
8. What is the situation with increasing unemployment and inflation termed?
Answer : Stagflation
9. Port Blair – the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which island?
Answer : South Andaman
10. What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar?
Answer : Ramtanu Pande
11. Which Sanskrit poet called as the Indian Shakespeare?
Answer : Kalidas
12. How many chamber are found in the heart of frog?
Answer : 3
13. Which amendments accorded precedence to Directive Principle over Fundamental Rights?
Answer : 42nd Amendment
14. Which is the biggest lake in India?
Answer : Chilka Lake
15. Which Indian ruler established embassies in foreign countries. on modern lines?
Answer : Tipu Sultan
16. In an atom the order of filling up of the orbitals is governed by which principle?
Answer : Aufbau principle
17. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations Decade for Women?
Answer : 1976-1985
18. Which agency has the power to declare any industrial unit as a potentially sick unit?
Answer : BIFR
19. Which are the west-flowing rivers of southern Indian which flow into Arabian Sea?
Answer : Narmada and Tapti
20. When was the Indus Valley Civilization flourished?
Answer : During 2500-1750 B.C