General Knowledge Set-2
1. 1. When and where was the first Asian Games held?
a. 1948 Bangkok b.
1951, Manila c. 1948, New
Delhi d. 1951, New Delhi
Ans:- d. 1951, New Delhi
2. Which city has hosted the Asian Games for the
maximum number of times?
a. Seoul b.
New Delhi c.
3. Who was quoted saying, “Play the game in the
spirit of the game”?
a. Dr Rajendra Prasad b.
Jawaharlal Nehru c. Guru Dutt
Sondhi d. Indira Gandhi
Ans:- Guru Dutt Sondhi
4. Which country will host the 2022 Asian Games?
a. China b.
5. What is the emblem of the Asian Games?
a. Burning flames b. Eleven interlocking
rings c. Two doves d. A bright red sun
Ans:- A bright red
6. How many countries participated in the first
a. 45 b.
7. In which Asian Games event did both Indian men’s
and women’s teams first win the gold?
a. Kabaddi b.
8. Along with which player did Sania Mirza win the
Tennis Mixed Doubles at the 2014 Asian Games?
a. Yuki Bhambri b.
Divij Sharan c. Saketh
Ans:- Saketh Myneni
9. Who hosted the 18th Asian Games?
a. Vietnam b.
10. Which Indian won gold in heptathlon in the 2018
a. Sudha Singh b.
Dutee Chand c.
Hima Das d. Swapna
Ans:- Swapna Barman
11. Which Grand Slam tournament is played on grass?
a. Melbourne b.
Roger Federer c.
Wimbledon d. Rafael Nadal
12. Which city hosts the Australian Open?
a. Melbourne b.
13. Which colour of clothing should all players at
a. Yellow b.
white d. black
14. Which male tennis player holds the record for
winning the maximum number of Grand Slam titles?
a. Arthur Ashe b.
Rafael Nadal c. Roger
None of these
Ans:- Roger Federer
15. Who became the world’s youngest player to win a
Grand Slam title at the age of 16?
a. Martina Hingis b.
Hima Das c. Steffi
Ans:- Martina Hingis
16. Who was the first Indian to win a Grand Slam
doubles tournament with Rika Hiraki?
a. Mahesh Bhupathi b.
Hima Das c. Sania
Ans:- Mahesh Bhupathi
17. Which Indian female tennis player has won six
Grand Slam titles until 2018?
a. Saina Nehwal b.
Sania Mirza c.
Hima Das d. Swapna Barman
Ans:- Sania Mirza
18. Which female tennis player set the record of
playing the maximum number of Wimbledon matches until she retired?
a. Steffi Graf b. Sania
Mirza c. Saina Nehwal d.
Ans:- d. Martina Navratilova
19. Which Grand Slam champion is known as the King
Arthur Ashe c. Roger
Federer d. Steffi Graf
Ans:- a. Rafael Nadal
20. Who is the only player to have won the Golden
Slam (all four Grand Slams) and the Olympics in one year?
a. Martina Navratilova b.
Sania Mirza c. Steffi
Graf d. Martina Hingis
Ans:- Steffi Graf
Which of the following is NOT a pencil grade?
If you were drawing something for the first time, you might do what?
· Trace the object
· Make light sketch marks until you’re happy
· Get someone else to draw it
· Take a photograph instead
Name any two colour seen in the rainbow –
· Pink, White,
· Brown , Peach colour
· Grey, Beige
· Orange, Yellow
To make a colour darker, you can add which other paint?
To make a colour lighter, you can add which other paint?