Class 2 Maths textbooks published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) are widely recognized for their up-to-date and extensively revised syllabus. These NCERT books are designed in accordance with the latest exam pattern and CBSE syllabus, including the academic year 2023-24.
NCERT consistently updates the Maths books by incorporating insights from the most recent year’s question papers. The Class 2 Maths books by NCERT are renowned for their effective presentation. These NCERT Books Class 2 Maths are not only beneficial for studying the regular syllabus across different educational boards but also prove valuable for candidates preparing for competitive exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, and Olympiads in the academic year 2023-24.
NCERT Class 2 Maths Books in English PDF Download
NCERT Class 2 Maths Books are given in PDF formats, students can download and access these at any time and anywhere. Class 2 NCERT Maths Books are prepared by the persons who are experts in Maths and have good knowledge in the subject.
NCERT Books for Class 2 Maths in English Medium
Maths Magic – 2
- Chapter 1: What is Long, What is Round?
- Chapter 2: Counting in Groups
- Chapter 3: How Much Can You Carry?
- Chapter 4: Counting in Tens
- Chapter 5: Patterns
- Chapter 6: Footprints
- Chapter 7: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8: Tens and Ones
- Chapter 9: My Funday
- Chapter 10: Add our Points
- Chapter 11: Lines and Lines
- Chapter 12: Give and Take
- Chapter 13: The Longest Step
- Chapter 14: Birds Come, Birds Go
- Chapter 15: How Many Ponytails?
NCERT Books for Class 2 Maths in Hindi Medium
गणित का जादू – 2
- अध्याय 1: क्या है लंबा, क्या है गोल?
- अध्याय 2: गिनो मगर समूह में
- अध्याय 3: तुम कितना वज़न उठा सकते हो?
- अध्याय 4: दस-दस में गिनो
- अध्याय 5: पैटर्न
- अध्याय 6: पैरों के निशान
- अध्याय 7: जग और मग
- अध्याय 8: करो मज़े – दस के साथ
- अध्याय 9: मज़ेदार दिन
- अध्याय 10: अंक जोड़ो
- अध्याय 11: रेखाएँ ही रेखाएँ
- अध्याय 12: लेना और देना
- अध्याय 13: सबसे लंबा कदम
- अध्याय 14: आते पक्षी जाते पक्षी
- अध्याय 15: कितनी चोटी हैं?